NBA Betting News and Notes Saturday, Dec. 8
NBA Betting News and Notes Saturday, Dec. 8
NBA Points Spreads and Trends
By: The Linemakers
There are 10 games on Friday night's NBA schedule, highlighted by the 11-5 Hawks traveling to Memphis to face the 14-3 Grizzlies. In other action, the Knicks, fresh off their big win in Miami, will face the red-hot Bulls, and the Heat will look to avoid a three-game losing streak when they host the Hornets.
The lines below are from the LVH SuperBook.
* The Suns have covered only two of their last eight road games against teams with a home winning percentage of greater than .600. The Clippers have covered their last four games when having two days rest. The Clippers have gone OVER the total in their last six games; however, the Suns and Clippers have gone UNDER in their past six meetings. The Clippers are -10.5 with a total of 201.5.
* The Warriors have covered five of their last six games and have gone OVER the total in four of their past five games. The Wizards have covered the spread four of their last five games when playing on the back end of back-to-back nights. The road team has covered four of the last five meetings between the Warriors and Wizards. The Warriors are -4 with a total of 194.5.
* The Spurs have covered seven of their last eight road games. The Bobcats have shown they bounce back well after not covering the game before, going 5-2 ATS in their last seven chances. The Bobcats and Spurs have gone UNDER in five of their last six meetings in Charlotte. The Spurs are -9 with a total of 200.5.
* The Hornets have covered seven of their last eight Saturday games. They also have covered six of their last seven on the back end of back-to-back nights. The home team has covered in the last four meetings between the Hornets and Heat. The Heat are -13.5 with a total of 194.5.
* The 76ers have covered five of their last six road games. The Celtics have covered five of their past six games coming off a loss. The 76ers have gone OVER the total in six of their last seven games. The home team has covered five of the last six meetings between the 76ers and Celtics. The Celtics are -6 with a total of 186. * The Cavs have covered four of their past five games when scoring 75 points or less in their previous game. The Pistons have covered in their past four meetings with the Cavs. The Pistons are -1 with a total of 187.5.
* The Hawks have covered seven of their last eight games against teams with a home winning percentage greater than .600. They have covered four of their last five games against Western Conference teams. The Grizzlies have covered six of their past seven against Eastern Conference teams. The Hawks have covered four of their past five meetings against the Grizzlies in Memphis. The Grizzlies are -7 with a total of 187.
* The Knicks are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games against Eastern Conference teams. The Knicks have gone UNDER the total in their last four Saturday games. The Knicks have covered five of their last seven meetings with the Bulls. The Knicks are -2 with a total of 188.5.
* The Rockets have covered their past five home games. The favorite has covered in four of the past five meetings between the Rockets and Mavericks. The Rockets are -5 with a total of 208.5.
* The Kings have covered six of their last eight games following a win. The Blazers have covered only twice in their past seven games. The Kings and Blazers have gone UNDER the total in 10 of their last 11 meetings. The Blazers are -6.5 with a total of 196.5.
* Clippers guard Chauncey Billups (foot) is OUT indefinitely.
* Spurs forward DeJuan Blair (ankle) is questionable tonight.
* Cavs guard Dion Waiters (ankle) is OUT tonight.
* Hawks guard Kyle Korver (back) is OUT tonight.
* Knicks guard Raymond Felton (thumb) is questionable tonight.
* Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony (finger) is questionable tonight.
* Knicks forward Marcus Camby (foot) is OUT indefinitely.
* Bulls guard Richard Hamilton (ankle) is OUT tonight.
* Mavericks center Chris Kaman (ankle) is doubtful tonight.
* Kings guard Tyreke Evans (knee) is questionable tonight.
* Blazers forward Nicolas Batum (back) is probable tonight.
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- Average Posts Per Hour:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- robert lutz
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online